To secure a charters reservation date a minimum deposit of 50% must be received by Pulau. For balance payments 100% of the charters fee must be paid a minimum of 48hrs prior to charters. For any bookings made 48hrs prior to departure date 100% of the charters fee must be received by Pulau prior to disembarking on your charters date. No charters will disembark until 100% payment is received by Pulau.
We accept payment by Visa or Mastercard credit/debit cards, Xendit, or online bank transfers. The available payment options are displayed during the booking process. For CC a processing fee of up to 2.75% may apply. For Xendit processing fee is up to 2,5%.
Once your booking has been successfully completed, a Booking confirmation will be issued in respect of each charter booked and sent to the email address provided in your registered account. You MUST produce your Booking Confirmation(s) upon departure, together with your original valid photo identification document (national registration identity card, passport, driver’s license or other identification card or document as Pulau Group may require).
At all times during the booking process, you will be advised to ensure the accuracy of your booking details (guest details, stay dates, charters types, charters rates, number of guest(s), Nationalities, Ages, Add-Ons). Pulau Group will not be responsible or liable for errors in booking details or non-acknowledgement and acceptance of the terms and conditions force majeure and refund or cancelation policies.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
- Change dates within 7 days is subject to a Change Fee of 1,200,000 IDR.
- Change of Dates on your booking is allowed one time before charters date, based on availability on the alternative date (maximum of 5 days before the charters date).
- Cancellation by the discretion of the Indonesian Maritime authorities (Harbor Master) due to inclement weather or sea conditions then an alternative date will be offered, and/or a refund/voucher may apply. This decision will be made 1 hour prior to charters disembarkation.
- Cancellations 90 days or more full refund will be given. Cancellations less than 60 days from charters commencement date will receive a refund at USD 500 or 50% of amount paid (whichever is greater) and a card processing fee (if applicable). If the deposit is less than USD 500 then the full deposit is lost. Cancellations within 48 hours of time of embarkation will be non-refundable.
- No refund on deposits or full payment will be given for charters booked or cancelled in relation to guest personal reason/or travel restrictions.
- Any postponements/cancellations reasons – Any payments made to confirm your booking will be held for 24 months to be put towards another charters of equal length within that time or to be transferred/sold to any third party of your choosing.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS (CONT.)
- If cancelled during the charter by the guest after disembarkation, where the guest wishes to return to shore due to sea-sickness (when harbor master has deemed the ocean conditions sailable) no refund will be provided. It is the responsibility of the guest to take their preferred method of prevention against seasickness 1 day before & again on the morning of the charter at least 2hrs prior to embarkation to be effective, not to consume alcohol at least 24hrs in advance of charter and to be sure they are sea-fit prior to embarking. Please request sea-sickness/anti motion tablets 48hrs prior to charter if you have any doubts of sea-sickness.
No charter will disembark without the approval of the Indonesian authorities. We have the experience and knowledge of what the weather conditions are at our intended destination. We are happy to consult with you should the weather be an issue. We are happy to accommodate you on the following day/s should there be availability and there not be another paid for booking on that date or offer a voucher to be used upon another occasion. Please note a change of charter date will incur an additional fee.
Note: RAINY SEASON is from OCTOBER-MARCH.
Please keep in mind that the conditions at the intended destination may be different and still suitable to conduct the charter and Pulau Private Charters Captain and Crew has the local knowledge and professional experience in determining the viability of the charter for the comfort and safety of all guests and crew on board.
Inclement weather is defined as prolonged and heavy rain. Please know that it is normal to experience patches of rain throughout the day in rainy season – these normally occur early in the morning or late in the afternoon.
Please know that it is normal to experience swell in the straight between Bali mainland and the islands.
You are liable for any damage howsoever caused to the allocated vessel(s) or to the business premises and vehicle(s) or property caused by you or any persons in your party during your charter. Pulau Group reserves the right to retain your credit card and/or debit card details and charge or debit such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem fit on the said card(s) to compensate or make good the loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by Pulau Group as a result of the aforesaid. Regardless, Pulau Group further reserves the right to commence legal proceedings against you without notice.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligations under this Agreement due to causes which are beyond their reasonable control and of a nature which neither has the power or authority to remedy, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of civil or military disturbances, fires, floods, epidemics, pandemics, wars, riots, and acts of terrorism. In the event of such an occurrence, the party claiming relief thereon shall give prompt written notice thereof to the other party and any time for performance of an obligation shall be extended by time equal to the length of delay attributable to such occurrence. Bookings affected by acts of war, terrorism, pandemics, epidemics, or natural disasters under Force Majeure are dealt with an obligation to grant the affected party an extension of time for performance until the event impacting its ability to do so ceases for a period of 24 months post impact.